Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Now that it is getting cold outside...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2006
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lets talk about sweaters!

    I was wondering if anyone knows whether Molly's sweater is available as a replacement part? Also, has anyone investigated whether Kit's Tree House outfit's sweater is available as a replacement, even though the outfit is retired? Any reviews on Kirsten's Winter Woolens? I think those are the main fall/winter sweaters AG offers but please tell me if I'm wrong!

    I saw Sophia's Micheal's sweaters thread and those are all very cute, but does anyone have any other sweater resources ebay or otherwise that they'd recommend?

    Thank you!

    Katie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member corybelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2006
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you can get mollys whole meet outfit as a replacement part but i'm sure if you can just the sweater as a replacment part

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sheila's girls are wearing such cute sweaters in her fall album. I'm not sure of the name of her source, but I know they have an eBay store. I've been thinking of getting some from this seller, but have been procrastinating. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Oh, Sheila! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Can you help us here?

  4. #4
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Sheila's sweaters are so cute! I would love to know which ebay seller has these. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sunnydaze, I'd love to see the sweaters you knit for your dolls. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Angie Gillygals made these sweaters on Lindsey and Sidney. I'm not sure if she's selling any this year but she does a nice job.
    Melodyandtwins

  6. #6
    Inactive Member agmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2006
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Kirsten's winter woolens and LOVE all the pieces! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member pixterzoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2006
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cold outside? it was 94 degress over here today! lol!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member samo22's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2006
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would REALLY recommend Kirsten's knit woolens. They are very nice and realistic... definitely my favorite winter outfit.

    Here are a few bad pictures:

    ec270d37

    ec270d36

    ec270d35

  9. #9
    JabberwockyPie
    Guest JabberwockyPie's Avatar

    Post

    I have the Kirsten's Skating outfit and it's very nice. I think it (along with Addy's coat) is about the only AG coats that can stand up to a Michigan winter.

    My Molly's meet sweater is coming unraveled, so I'll have to get a new one eventually. It's about ten years old, but I was pretty careful with her. Well, if it's not available as a replacement part on its own, at least the extra navy blue skirt would be good for making Molly and Emily their "princess" outfits.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cmd210's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, Kirsten's winter woolens are a must, with three pieces you can mix and match. I am also finding that Kit's sweater is also great for mixing and matching.

    I don't know how to knit, but does anyone have any simple crochet patterns for sweaters or know where to get some? I have found a couple of free ones on some crochet websites and a couple on ebay. I haven't purchased the ones on ebay yet, mostly because I am not sure which ones I want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •